CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cudeco also has Cobalt, page-67

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So Hoots ,you are saying that I " implied " sales of uranium would occur and not that sales would occur. Knowing what you are saying now, you should not have got it wrong in the first place.'.Your choice of words was wrong.

The purchase of the plant for Wilgar would not have occurred without the intention at some stage to mine Wilgar. The presence of Uranium there without Government approval to mine it. I believe acted as an impediment. That impediment will now be removed by the Queensland Government [ They certainly took their time}.

I am looking forward with great interest to when drilling is resumed and some deep probes can be made under the unique deposit known as Wilgar and over an expanded area

I cannot give you a timeline for this as you are seeking but,as day follows night, it will happen.

As has been pointed out . Cudeco is confident it has designed the best possible processes for the five products expected to be recovered at Rocklands and this includes the pyrite [ cobalt- sulphur ] concentrate..

Now that production of this concentrate is getting closer by the day, one would think that arrangements for its sale are being examined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.