CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

RN, us holders have absolutely no problems with your team being...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    RN, us holders have absolutely no problems with your team being full of doubters. In fact I feel that is a great thing, now please stay in that exact same frame of mind even if our SP heads towards SFR's…now once we are there you are more than welcome to have a rethink….personally I am hoping you stay doubters until after the first dividend…..then perhaps you could consult the rest of your team and maybe, just maybe the answer will be …..hell why not get onboard…..us holders will feel much better because it will cost you heaps more at that time to get back in.
    I expect all broker/your churn stock….(what is left of the 12mill x M & G stock would you know?)…will be gone pretty well within days of DSO / income dollars announcement….soon….so that group meeting might be sooner that you think….or do you think your group will remain negative even without your brokers support? I myself would find that hard to believe.

Anyway all the best to "your Doubters Club"….unfortunately I think you guys are on the wrong horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.