CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well Figjamm, steady on with the ' puffed up bunch of old loyal...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well Figjamm, steady on with the ' puffed up bunch of old loyal shareholders ' with all due respect you haven't a clue how old any of the 'loyal shareholders' are. Apparently you're a shareholder too I see, interesting turn of phrase, "a puffed up bunch of old loyal shareholders returned from the shadows to kick a man while he's down" is that how you really see it, that ZZeddd is a guy getting kicked while he's down?

I note that this is your 29th post so not sure if you have a real handle on this debate, but of course you may well have, who am I to make that call. The point being FJ not sure that the Zedd  that's been doing all the posting over the years seems to fit the particular description of being a man down on his luck getting lain into by nasty old farts on HC, do you?  I would love to bandy comments on this subject all day long but I really have work to do, might catch up later. You take care young fella, and watch out for those 'puffed up bunch of old loyal shareholders.

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.