CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Dossa very early in the piece I had a conversation with Nev...

1. 46,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8757
    Dossa very early in the piece I had a conversation with Nev about what he was doing and I suggested to him CDU was the wrong stock . The Big end of town have ridiculed CDU management for years because W.M chose to go down the road less travelled.

At times this has been a good thing and other times not so much . The broker community have Friends in high places and the mere fact Nev has done much of the research stock specific to CDU made it very easy to dismiss as a disgruntled shareholder losing money on his investment in an unorthodox company.

I put Nev in touch with a relative of another large CDU holder who thought the idea could get a run on the investigative news program on his network.

Nev spoke to the producer and he thought it was to early and it had to have more widespread appeal- Nev is on the right track with this effort including the other 3 stocks, By the time he has done it on 20 which is 10% of the ASX 200 the main stream media should be climbing over each other to run the story,

BRU would be another good one to inckude - does anyone else know of some other obviously manipulated stocks ?

Anyway all power to him - Like the X files - the Truth is out there !

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.