CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) limited - representations

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the abridged copy of correspondence I have forwarded to the undermentioned on the 19th-21st July, 2013, concerning trading in CuDeco(CDU) Limited securities and other companies in the ASX200:

Mr.Ian Curry,Chairman,Australian Shareholders Association.
    Ms.A.Byrne,CEO,Aust.Council of Superannuation Investors.
    Mr.Clive Palmer, Palmer United Party.
    Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP, Parl. Secretary to the Treasurer.
    Senator the Hon.George Brandis SC Shadow Attorney General.
    Hon. Bob Katter, MP,
    Mr.Andrew Wilkie, MP.
    Mr. Robert Oakeshott, MP.
    Mr. Tony Widsor, MP.
    Senator Nick Xenophon.
    Senator John Williams.
    Mr. Alan Kohler, Business Spectator.
    Program Director, ABC 7.30 Report.
    Mr. Michael West, Fairfax Media.
    Mr. Hedley Thomas, The Australian.
    The Editor, Australian Financial Review.
    Mr. Alan Jones, Raduio 2GB Breakfast Show.
    Ms. Adele Ferguson, Fairfax Media.

"I refer to my letter to you on the ... July, 2013, concerning the trading of Securities on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX) with particular reference to CuDeco(CDU) Limited.

Hereunder for your information is a copy of further correspondence that I have forwarded to ASIC and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer to assist with any investigations being undertaken.

This subject could be a strong issue for your ...... to follow up. A large number of share investors and Superannuation Contributors are affected.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw...
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 6:25 PM
    Subject: CuDeco(CDU) Limited - Trading
    The Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP.Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer.Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business.

Dear Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP.

Copy of correspondence forwarded to ASIC for your information and further consideration in conjunction with my email to you on the 29th May, 2013.

After reading the full comprehensive "CuDeco Shareholder Research" document, what more proof would you need to justify an investigation?

Yours sincerely

Maxw...

Mr. Greg Medcraft, Chairman, Australian Securities and Investments Commission.

Your reference CCC11\0338 - CuDeco(CDU) Limited – Trading.

Dear Mr. Medcraft,

Further to my email of the 29th May, 2013, on the abovementioned subject, I wish to advise that a further blog update has now been published on the web.

The report assesses IRESS broker data regarding the trading in Lynas Corporation(LYC)and expands upon anomalous market trends identified in regard to Lynas in Section 2 of Research Paper 7.1 first referred to in my letter of the 9th March, 2013.

The report is titled: 7.4 A Review of Lynas Trading Based on Iress Broker Data.
    It is available on the following link:

http://www.s......com/doc/154247924/7-4-ASX-200-Company-Research-Part-4-Broker-Data-for-Lynas-Corporation-LYC

As mentioned previously, research has been initiated because of persistent data anomalies regarding trading in CuDeco Limited, with the current aim of research being to
    establish conclusively that share price manipulation is an issue likely to severely impact stocks across the entire ASX.

The anomalies identified regarding trading in Lynas Corporation, complement the recent
    research concerning Linc Energy(Chapter 7.2) and Billabong Corporation(Chapter 7.3)and again point to systemic problems affecting the ASX.

The full ”CuDeco Shareholder Research” document is available for down loading on

http://www.s......com/cudeco_research

Recently, the decision handed down by the High Court of Australia where seven judges unanimously agreed, that buying or selling shares on the share market to maintain a share price should be considered market manipulation under the Corporations Act.

This may also mean that much of the trading activity identified in the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” document potentially qualifies as market manipulation under the Corporations Act.

Therefore, the matter is referred for a thorough investigation by the Regulator.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw,"

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.