CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU'ers, The following is the text of an email that I have...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the text of an email that I have forwarded today to Ms. Gretchen Morgenson, Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist, New York Times concerning CuDeco(CDU) Limited and other companies in the ASX

"Dear Ms. Morgenson,

Firstly, congratulations on becoming a Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist. I trust that you have further successes with your reporting in the New York Times.

I am making personal representations to you from Australia on the subject of the trading of Securities on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX), with particular reference to CuDeco(CDU) Limited(http://www.cudeco.com.au).

CuDeco is a Junior Mining Company located at Cloncurry, North Queensland, Australia.

The mining Tenement is called Rocklands, and to date has over one million tonnes of mineralization, such as copper, gold and cobalt, ready to be mined when plant is ready for commissioning later this year. When mining begins at Rocklands it will become a major copper producer for Australia.

Since the CuDeco Management commenced drilling at Rocklands in 2006, on most occasions when a good drilling announcement has been made to the public by the
    Australian Securities Exchange(ASX), the share price of CDU has been capped as a result of share churning by an unknown Group.

The Group are unknown as they operate in Nominee Accounts. They are very hard to trace here and in Overseas countries.

The situation took a turn for the worse on the 18th August, 2010, when the ASX announced a resource for CuDeco, recommended by the Joint Ore Reserves Committee(JORC). The resource came in way under expectations of practically all Mum and Dad shareholders in CuDeco.

The CDU share price was ravaged that day falling from A$4.79 at the end of the previous day of trading to a low of A$2.25. The onslaught at the opening of trading on the 18th August, 2010, indicated, in my opinion, that a planned sell-off of CDU securities had been master-minded.

The results were disastrous for those CDU investors who had purchased shares on Margin Call, Loans, etc. Many hundreds of CDU investors suffered severe financial
    loss and stress because of the actions of the perpetrators of this action to pillage the CDU share price.

Ever since the 18th August, 2010, the CDU share price has been capped and securities churned despite positive announcements to the ASX by the CuDeco Management.

As a result, a “CuDeco Shareholder Research” document has been developed by a CDU shareholder. The well researched lengthy document can be down-loaded on:-

http://www.scribd.com/cudeco_research

Reports completed to date reveal the need for a forensic examination of CDU securities traded on the ASX. Moreover, it has been established that other companies in the ASX are experiencing similar circumstances.

The Regulator, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC), have indicated that they do not have unlimited resources, and have not acted. It would appear
    surveillance techniques used are not able to detect some forms of manipulation evident in trading, as revealed by the research in the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” document.

Also, I have made representations to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission,Federal Parliamentarians and Media Bodies in Australia for forensic investigations to be made, but without success. This is despite the fact that all the other share market investors and Superannuation Fund Contributors throughout Australia are involved and can incur heavy Financial losses.

The “CuDeco Shareholder Research” document provides a level of transparency about the trading taking place in Australia, where the extent of problems is clearly evident.

It is apparent that Australia’s system has been interminably compromised by the introduction of trading innovations brought about by new technology, imaginative trading schemes and exotic new financial products; but without any comprehension of what negative impacts might accompany them and what measures might be needed to guarantee the integrity of the market.

It is with this thought in mind, perhaps you could look at this situation in Australia and compare it with the way the USA securities operate and evaluate the overall situation.

It may make for an opportunity for illegal practices to be brought to the Public’s attention.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw"

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.