CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU'ers,The following is a letter that I have received from...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers,

The following is a letter that I have received from the Senate Economics References Committee. It concerns CuDeco(CDU) Limited Trading as an integral part of the Senate Inquiry.

“ Senate Economics References Committee

28 September, 2013.

Mr. Maxw…..

Submission No. 89

Dear Mr. Maxw….,

Senate inquiry into the Performance of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your submission to the above inquiry and to advise that it has been released as a public document by the Senate Economics References Committee. You are now free to circulate your submission to other parties should you wish to do so. We will also be providing your submission to anyone on request and it will be published on the Committee’s webpage as Submission Number 89.

You should note that, upon its publication, your submission will be posted on the Committee’s website. Except in the case of organizations, addresses and personal
    phone numbers are deleted before the submission is posted. If you have any concerns about how your submission appears on our website please contact me urgently.

Submissions to this inquiry are published under the following link:
    http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Economics/ASIC/Submissions

Your submission is protected by parliamentary privilege. Parliamentary privilege refers to the special rights and immunities attached to the Parliament or its members and others necessary for the discharge of the parliamentary functions without obstruction and fear of prosecution. This means that you cannot be prosecuted or disadvantaged because of anything you have provided in evidence, or because you gave such evidence. If you believe that anyone has disadvantaged you in any way as a result of the submission you have made, please advise the Secretariat.

Should you require any further information concerning the Committee’s inquiry,Please contact the Committee Secretariat on 02 6277 3540.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. T.. B.....,
    Committee Secretary.”

Referred for the information of CDU shareholdersconcerned. The Senate Inquiry sits in October, 2013. The submission that I made covers the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities on the ASX.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.