CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) limited - representations, page-151

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers,

The following correspondence has been received by me in connection with the Senate Economics References Committee
    Inquiry into the Austalian Secuities and Investments Commission. Submissions have been made by several CDU shareholders along with my submission for consideation by the Senate Inquiry early in 2014.

"6 December 2013

Mr Maxw... ......

Submission No. 89

Dear Mr M.....

Senate inquiry into the Performance of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission

I am writing to acknowledge receipt of material you have provided in emails on 4 August, 2 September, 1 October and 5 November 2013 subsequent to acceptance of your submission as Submission Number 89.

The Committee has decided to receive this material as correspondence. As such, while this material will not be published as part of your submission, it will be available to the Committee to refer to should it need to do so in the course of its inquiry.

Should you require any further information concerning the Committee's inquiry, please contact the Committee Secretariat on 02 6277 3540.

Yours sincerely

Dr K....... D......
    Committee Secretary PO Box 6100, Parliament House, Canberra ACT 2600 | Tel: (02) 6277 3540 | Fax: (02) 6277 5719
    Email: [email protected] | Internet: www.aph.gov.au/senate_economics"

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.