CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi,CDU'ers, it is three calendar months since that infamous and...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi,

CDU'ers, it is three calendar months since that infamous and uncharactetistic CDU trading day on the 18th August, 2010. From the many CDU Posts I have read the affects of that day are still hurting many of us. In my case, I am still suffering from an anxiety state and severe financial loss.

I wrote to the Hon. Julia Gillard, M.P., Prime Minister of Australia, on the 26th October,2010, and herewith is a copy of the text, for your information.

"Firstly, congratulations on your election as Australia's first female Prime Minister. I hope your tenure of office is a long and successful one. I am making personal representations to you on the matter of a Junior Mining Company named CuDeco, located in Cloncurry, Queensland.

The mining Tenement is called Rocklands and to date has over 1 million tons of mineralisation, such as copper, gold and cobalt ready to be mined when all details are completed. When mining at Rocklands commences in a year or 2, it will be a major copper producer in Australia.

Since CuDeco started drilling at Rocklands in 2006, on most occasions when a good drilling announcement has been made by the Australian Securities Commission(ASX) the share price has been capped as a result of share churning by an unknown Group. The Group are unknown as they are in Nominee Accounts. They are very hard to trace here and in overseas countries.

The situation took a turn for the worse on the 18th August,2010, when the ASX announced to the Market a Resource for CuDeco recommended by the Joint Ore Reserves Committee(JORC). The Resource came in way under expectations of, I would say, practically all share-holders of CuDeco.

The CDU share-price was ravaged that day falling from $4.79 at the end of the previous day of trading, to a low of $2.25. The onslaught at the opening of trade on the 18th indicated to me that a planned sell-off of CDU stock had been master-minded.

The results were disastrous for all those CDU investors who had purchased shares on Margin Call, Loans,etc.. Many hundreds of CDU investors have suffered severe financial loss and stress because of the actions of the perpetrators of this action to pillage the CDU share-price.

Even since the 18th August,2010 the CDU share-price has been capped and the shares churned despite positive announcements to the ASX by CuDeco Management.

The Australian Securities Exchange(ASX) and Australian Securities and Investment Commission(ASIC) are empowered to oversight blatant activities of this nature. As far as I can tell there has been no positive response from these two bodies to check for irregularities in trading of CDU stock.

I am of the opinion that a special investigation of the trading that has been going on with CDU should be undertaken by a Special Committee appointed for the task. Financial manipulation must be eliminated wherever possible to ensure that traders operate in a just system. This will enhance our way of life for the good of all and not only the greedy manipulators.

I consider some Group want CuDeco at some stage to be as low a price as possible. CuDeco,becoming a large producer of copper could have International interest and National ramifications.

CuDeco will generate billions of dollars for the Australian economy for the next 4-5 generations.

As Australians we don't want to lose our Nation's mineral resources cheaply to an Intenational Operator if such can be avoided.

A positive and honest investigation should reveal all."

To date I have not received a reply from the Prime Minister's Department.

cheers

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.