CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco (cdu) - share trading, page-13

1. 94 Posts.
    Sorry to read your story Maxw, hope things turn for you!!

Unfortunately this is not an isolated case. Other stocks that come to mind are a couple of stocks that I was involved with.

1) AIO brought stock on 24/10/08 @ $2.57
    broker downgrade 12/11/08 dropped to low of 40c

I was lucky to get out of this one - researched the stock all night, read statements from the company MD, other brokers analysis of the company plus everything I could pull up on google.
    Next day convinced it was a sound stock I tryed to buy in cheap but I couldn't type fast enough to get my details through to commsec, brought some at 82c - started dropping and brought another lot at 62c.
    Next day 13/11/08 climbed back to high of $1.515, I sold before this and ended up making a smalll profit, I was just lucky.

But another lession was to arise where I was not so lucky.

2) MCC brought stock 06/11/08 @$6.89
    broker downgraded stock and this started a downhill slide, researched the stock and thought once again that I had a great company, unfortunately in this case it was a slower decline which to this day I blame the MD (not sure if I am allowed to name her but easy to look up) as she did not at any stage come out with a retraction statement against the downgrade.
    To cut a long story short I sold out of the stock @ $3 as it was still dropping - in hindsight I had let it go so far I should have stayed in, but families to support make you do funny things - it went on to a low of $2.32 on the 26/02/2009 then reversed to climb slowly over the next year to $16.60
    I made a huge loss which has taken a while to come back from but if I have learnt one thing and this is for all the new young & old investors just hang in and these stocks will come back with time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.