CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco (cdu) - share trading, page-14

1. pp
    2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    excellent posts...yes I always stick to stcoks in any situations but its more about margin calls and forced sell...
    I am sorry for maxw but this is the reality of ASX and securitys manipulations becoming just like a trend as nones there to take strict actions against it...most of the shareholders gets affected one or the other way yet it is ignored by ASX, ASIC and Australian government...

Hope they will take actions but I personelly believe these sorts matters or market manipulations only gets attention if it gets media attention by publishing it on front page and then discussed in parliament.I honestly believe this is sensitive matter as worthy of great debate in parliament....

Market defnitely manipulated time to time and it does trigger margin calls which in turn takes stocks further down...the same situation has happened with mmx last wekk but fortunately it didnt go further down as many share holders thought its strong comapny and will come back but unfortuantely margin lending share holders had to do force sell...

good luck maxw..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.