CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Et alOur CDU Forum has provided us with a lot of commentary on...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Et al

Our CDU Forum has provided us with a lot of commentary on the need for all share-holders to be careful when trading, using Margin Loans, CFD's, Borrowings,etc, and exercising Stop Losses.

In practice, it can be said that we all take our responsibilities knowingly when we perform share-trading activities. We accept the normal trading patterns to which we become accustomed to seeing at the time we buy or sell.

Our CEO and Management have also came in for citicism, in that the release of the Jorc was not satisfactorily presented for share-holders so that they could fully comprehend the situation. Why no mention of Native Copper?

Personally, I consider most of the long-term holders of CDU understand what trading is all about under normal and legal conditions.

Unfortunately, many hundreds of CDU share-holders were left stranded when something extraordinarily planned and executed hit the CuDeco(CDU) stock on the 18th August, 2010.

There are still many, many questions requiring answere. I list some hereunder that readily come to my mind. Remembering also, that the Top 30 Share-holders in CuDeco did not sell off any of their holdings. I would assume from that, that the Jorc Announcement had met the EIS requirements for them, and they were happy to hold their CDU stock.

1. Has the Joint Ore Reserves Committee(JORC) made a proper and appropriate assessment? Why wasn't Native Copper given some mention in the measured Jorc?

2. Was there any Insider Trading or other Inside Illegal Activity?

3. Was there any naked selling of CDU stock?

4. Was the continual churning of CDU stock done in a Legal manner?

5. Was the continual capping of CDU stock done in a Legal manner?

6. Were Nominee Accounts activities done in a Legal manner in respect to CDU stock?

7. Was Algo Bot trading undertaken outside the approved Legal guidelines?

8. Was alleged false reporting by Fosters who shorted 1 million CDU shares the cause for the calalyst? A broking house with a buy recommendation exercising a 1 million shorting execise just prior to the Jorc release needs investigating. i.m.o.

A positive and honest investigation of CDU trading on the 18th August, 2010, by competent Authoity should reveal all.

I'll kept you informed if I hear anything good.

cheers

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.