CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) - trading esp. on 18th august,2010, page-20

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Sorry Lory, but seriously what do you think WM and Cameron where doing over there in China? at this juncture in the whole affairs the last thing that Wayne would want to do would be to sit around and do diddly squat for six months.

Lory keep in mind that China is not Australia, ( and I hate to lecture but...) the way business is conducted in China is totally different to the way business is conducted in the West.. The Chinese are incredible negotiators, every single aspect of a deal is negotiated and negotiated and they invented the word 'patience'

I've been to China twice and I can truly say we in the West haven't a clue what the word 'patience' means.

To the Chinese negotiating contracts can take up to twelve months, six months is no real big deal, every single point along the way will involve more and more procedures, it's why many companies fail in China, they finally give up out of frustration, brought on by ignorance of how China does business.

Keep in mind that in the west we are the ones that act purely out of individual self interest, in China it's all about the community...the general public if you will.

Similarly with Cameron, Wayne may well have been there for six months but the next best thing to Wayne is perhaps his son Cameron..these things are important in doing business with China. So good on ya Royboy 888, I think you are probably spot on with your perspective on what Cameron was doing and will still be doing in Hong Kong.

What has been achieved so far by CDU is actually damned impressive if you look at who we have on board and the negotiations taking place in China...it is always too easy to highlight what isn't working rather than what is....

Cheers to holders

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.