CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - letter to ombudsman

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU’ers,

Hereunder is the text of a letter that I have forwarded to the Acting Commonwealth Ombudsman, Canberra, seeking an Audit and Inspection of CuDeco(CDU) Securities, especially on the 18th August, 2010.

"CuDeco(CDU) Trading,especially on the 18th August, 2010.

Dear Ms. L…..,

I have been corresponding with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC) during 2011, requesting a full Audit and Inspection of CuDeco(CDU) Trading, especially on the 18th August, 2010; and an investigation into an unsigned document “F….. Stockbroking” circulated to subscribers at the time. A copy of the document is attached.

The situation that I find myself in is that ASIC will not undertake to do the necessary Audits and Inspections for me.

ASIC claim they have conducted extensive enquiries and research, but will not undertake a closer examination with a full Audit and Inspection of CDU Securities traded on the ASX on the 18th August, 2010. I have the impression that ASIC appear to be protecting the ASX from a 100 per cent examination of this day’s trading.

A "CuDeco Shareholder Research" blog is being undertaken privately by another CDU Shareholder. Reports completed up to the present time reveal a need for a closer examination of the matter. ASIC have indicated that they do not have unlimited resources and have not responded.

This report can be availed of on

http://www...............................

I have attached copies of two letters which I posted to ASIC on the 3rd September, 2011, and 26th October, 2011. Also a copy of ASIC’s reply to me on the 18th November, 2011. I consider the response inadequate. The “F….. Stockbroking” document also requires investigation. This should occur in conjunction with an Audit and Inspection of CuDeco(CDU) Securities traded on the 18th August, 2010.

Despite being told not to by ASIC, I again wrote to the Chairman, Mr. G… M……., on the 20th December, 2011, but I have not had a response from him. Copy of letter attached.

As you have a mandate to handle complaints, conduct investigations and perform Audits and Inspections, I would like you to take the matter up for me. I have made representations to eleven Parliamentarians for the establishment of a Government Enquiry; but to date I have not been able to get past the Secretariat in each case.

The "CuDeco Shareholder Research" blog is currently putting together additional findings on what is perceived took place with the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities. I will advise you when the information is made public to CuDeco shareholders. This will be of valuable assistance to you in conjunction with your investigations.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw………………………………………… “

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned in the matter.

Cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.