CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - letter to ombudsman, page-3

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers

The following is the text of a second letter that I have forwarded to the Acting Commonwealth Ombudsman, Canberra, where I requested an investigation into the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities, especially on the 18th August, 2010, and an unsigned Document "...... ............" circulated to subscribers at the time.

"I refer to my letter of the 3rd January, 2012, concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Limited, especially on the 18th August,2010,and an unsigned Document ”...... ............” circulated to subscribers at the time. I requested you to initiate an investigation into the matters.

I now realize that up to Chapter 4 of the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document there is over 300 pages of material to examine, besides it being necessary to download it for ease of reference.

In order to make the examination much easier for you, I have condensed the material to 21 pages (enclosed,which should provide you with sufficient detail for you to determine whether an Investigation is warranted."

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

Cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.