CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU'ers,Almost one year has elapsed since I first wrote to...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers,

Almost one year has elapsed since I first wrote to ASIC and many Parliamentarians to have the trading of CuDeco(CDU, especially on the 18th August, 2010, fully investigated.

All my representations have turned out to be fruitless, in getting a positive response to have the matter investigated and resolve by Public Authorities.

Accordingly, I wish to let you know that I intend to take Civil Action. I will be lodging a Claim for Compensation with my Solicitors for the loss of 11000 CDU Securities on the 18th August, 2010, and for financial hardship and the associated mental distress, which has ensued.

In my earlier representations to ASIC I had thirteen other CDU shareholders advise me of their losses. This information was forwarded to ASIC for consideration. Unfortunately, no outcome was achieved for them.

I am taking Civil Action for myself.

If I am successful, it may become a "Test Case" for further Redress by other CDU shareholderzs who also suffered losses.

However, if anyone else wishes to join my Civil Action, you will be most welcome.

cheers,

Max

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.