CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi RaiderupThe following is the reply that I got back from...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi Raiderup

The following is the reply that I got back from AUSTRAC following my representations for a full Audit and Inspection of CuDeco(CDU) Trading, especially on the 18th August, 2010; and an investigation into into an unsigned document " ...... ............ " circulated to subscribers at the time.

"Thank you for your letter dated 8 December, 2011, addressed to Mr. J... S......, in relation to alleged breaches of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act.

AUSTRAC is Australia's financial intelligence unit (FIU)
    and regulator of the provisions of the AML/CTF Act with respect to "reporting entities" defined under this Act. As a result, AUSTRAC is able to assess the information mprovided by you within the powers given to us by the AML/CTF Act. Under this legislation we are however unable to provide you with any feedback regarding our assessment of infomation that you have provided.

Any information provided to AUSTRAC has been obtained under the AML/CTF Act and may be used for the purpose of that Act. The information may be disclosed to certain revenue, law enforcement, national security, regulatory and social justice bodies.

I take this opportunity to advise you that the AML/CIT Act does not provide members of the public, including employees of reporting entities, with protection in respect of the unsolicited information they provide.

Again we thank you for the information that you provided to AUSTRAC."

Referred for your information and other CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.