CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-108

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "If you are really concerned and you are as motivated for change as your original actions indicate why would you simply give up rather than seeking out a group that represents and supports your interests?"

Hi Giddy,

Do you honestly think that you would be able to get a group willing to get/join in altogether in these Forums, and fight for what we all believe that is wrong.??

Look at what happens on a daily basis with Maxw, and see how many, although they are patting him on the back all the time, have offered to cooperate in what he is doing.

Anyway, for what it is worth, when I did it by myself, I spent a lot of time preparing and supplying to both the ASX and ASIC as much evidence I could to support my argument. After constant discussions with ASX first, they suggested that, (although they knew where I was coming from), it was out of their hands because it didn't fall within their jurisdiction, and they suggested that I passed all of it on to ASIC.

For what it was worth I did. But did it get me anywhere? NO it didn't. So I kept us pestering them and telling them that their replies weren't worth the paper they were written on, until I was advised that the issue was being transferred to their enforcement and legal departments. From then it started all over again, until it died of a peaceful death.

I even went to my own Lawyers only to be told that I had to do something that I wouldn't have liked to go on with. I then advised the Forum accordingly, not once but a few times.

IMO the only way that something will happen, if at all, is to go legal where some good lawyers will engage the services of a good Forensic Accountant that will be able to find out if there was anything untowards and which can be used in a Court case.

So, I called it quits and decided to go along until something else will pop up.

Anyway, if you succeed in getting something going, just let me know. I wish you all the best.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.