CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-109

1. 292 Posts.
    I'm not overly assured by this return email (which came pretty quickly after my questions to my industry super fund - I have been away for a week or so) but it appears that they at least acknowledge that there are areas that need to be looked at and maybe - with fingers crossed - there is a small revolution in the wind....ha!

By the way, the CDU sp has been performing quite well of late and with a bit of luck we may get a rest from the share price set backs that most of the long termers are used to.

"Dear Mr "741scout",

The topics you raise are of importance to superannuation funds, their members and individual investors. The industry bodies of super funds (e.g. ASFA, AIST) and of investment managers (e.g. FSC) monitor these sorts of developments, receive feedback from their groups and then make representation to the relevant authorities and governments on behalf of their super funds and investment managers.

So you can be assured that emerging issues, such as High Frequency Trading, are being considered and that appropriate representations are being made on behalf of all super fund members.

Regards
    ****** "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.