CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-120

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    What in the world are you talking about James?

"Those manipulating CDU are out there every day to be seen for all and in Gods name it is beyond me why you expend so much energy defending the faith".

What "faith" am I defending?

When did I even say that this stock or any other isn't being manipulated?

Were your eyes open when you read my numerous posts ?

I have said repeatedly that I believe there to be significant problems with the system which allows for stock price manipulation amongst other things. I detailed the specific areas of the system which help to create the imbalances and manifests in outcomes which appear to be manipulated. I have said that these issues are not specific to CDU.

Now how in the hell can you even think to write such complete and utter crap to me after I have written in such detail both what and how it happens ?

Seriously James we both agree that there is soemthing wrong but the difference between us is that I look for ways to address the issues to prevent them happening again while you like to create secret agent conspiracy stories about it.

Anybody who believes that manipulation of stock prices is a concept unique to CDU and caused by some secret plot to take control of the treasures burried under Wilgar by the Nazis before they retreated to the moon is probably not playing with a full deck.

For the life of me I can't figure out how after everything that I have said you think I'm part of your conspiracy still. It seems you have thge ability to hear but not listen. The only other explanation I can come up with is that you are toying with me and talking complete rubbish for your own amusement. Does anybody have any other explanations ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.