CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-294

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers

The following is the text of an email that I have forwarded to the undementioned Parliamentarians on the
    9th March, 2013, in respect of CuDeco(CDU) Trading.

Mr. Andrew Wilkie, MP.
    Hon. Martin Ferguson, MP.
    Hon. Bob Katter, MP.
    Mr. Robert Oakeshott, MP.
    Mr. Tony Windsor, MP.
    Senator Nick Xenophon.

"Dear .................

Further to my email to you on the 10th January, 2013,
    the following is the text of a letter that I have forwarded to the Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP, Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer.

Surely it is time for a Parliamentary enquiry to bring this important Public matter to finality.

Yous sincerely,

Maxw."

"Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP, Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer,Parliament House. Canberra. ACT.2600.

CuDeco(CDU) Limited – Trading.

Dear Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP,

I refer to my e-mail to you on the 10th January, 2013, and earlier correspondence for which I have not yet received a reply.

In an endeavor to assist you with your investigations into the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Limited securities on the Australian Securities Exchange( ASX), I wish to advise you that more research has been undertaken into the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” document. This further update on the research document has been published on the web.

The latest research offering starts a new blog Chapter titled:

Chapter 7.

“Issues Identified by CuDeco Shareholder Research as They Impact Other ASX Companies.”

Before finalizing CuDeco matters and concluding the CDU research, the Author felt that it was important to ensure that there is a broad understanding that the issues
    identified in relation to CuDeco are not just centered on CuDeco but extend right across the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX).

Therefore, research into a number of other ASX200 companies should establish a broad base of support, and an acknowledgement that what has been uncovered concerning CuDeco represents systemic problems with far reaching consequences.

As a result the initial offering in Chapter 7 is titled:-

“7.1 – Research Findings in relation to CuDeco Limited, Lynas Corporation, Billabong Corporation and Echo Entertainment.”

The direct link is http://www.xxxxxx.com/cudeco_research. Look up Chapter 7.

The matter needs to be resolved by ASIC or a Parliamentary Enquiry to alleviate the concerns of all retail shareholders trading on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX).

Yours sincerely,

Maxw."

Referreds for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.