CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Tuskie, thanks for your comprehensive response, so will do my...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Tuskie, thanks for your comprehensive response, so will do my best to respond to some of your comments and perhaps highlight where I am coming from and my concerns.

As I mentioned to AKA and as you say the real issue now is not the JORC (as that will without doubt resolve itself when we go mining) the real elephant in the room and the raison d’etre of the blog is the share price manipulation that appears to now be so prevalent across the ASX. The initial work on Cudeco was really just a window into the more extensive practices that now exist.

I can however understand why you would respond to issues around the JORC( that is your field after all )

I have been reading these blogs for a while and to be honest was quite concerned at your conclusion that this body of work was ‘ disgruntled and skewed’ when by your own admission you haven’t actually read it. So I was pleased to read that you acknowledge that fact,(I realise that it is part of a bigger piece of work and would not imply that my criticisms expand outside of that chapter)it initially gave me, and perhaps others, the wrong impression.

I was also (as an investor in this company) slightly perturbed at your ‘laughter whilst reading the report’ all I felt as a shareholder was deep concern that we might be cheated out of a valuable company, because of practices that Nev's blog has been doing for some time to collate into a coherent, empirical document that could stand up to scrutiny, whilst at the same time informing and educating those that would make the time to read it.

You and I would both know Tuskie that conjecture is something that we all do a lot on HC, in short that’s all a lot of us can do, we infer or judge based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence. It seems that the one chapter that could be subject to conjecture happened to be the one on the JORC, as it is your field it was perhaps obvious that you would go there, however, even this is fast disappearing as an opportunity for conjecture as the crushers nears completion.

The day is fast approaching that soon the curtains will be drawn back and everyone will finally see what lies beneath, what a day that will be.

BTW just keep in mind that there are many on this thread that have a great deal of respect for the fantastic work that Max has done to get appropriate bodies to take seriously the aspects of the work highlighted in Nev’s blog,

I am firmly of the belief that it is not a matter of if Nev's blog will be taken seriously, but when.

Cheers to longtermers

Dossa

Ps. Back in the day wasn’t the Bendigo resource signed off by a competent person according to the Jorc Code?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.