CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-300

1. 17 Posts.
    Hi dossa

I take the points you raise and should remember not to be flippant or dismissive in comments. As the report is far more than the single chapter I happily acknowledge the bigger effort that has gone into it and like I said, was not providing comment outside of the resource chapter.

With reflection I would change the disgruntled and skewed to frustrated and possibly trying to frame an issue (important as it may seem) through some associations and statements that I struggled with seeing the direct basis for. I do get what the gist of what he was trying to say but I struggled with some as to the appropriateness to this case.

I certainly hope that if there is a case for concern that it will be recognised by the people who can do something about it.

And we do get it wrong sometimes, I would be too foolish to admit that it doesn't happen. That's the basis for the JORC code - it identifies the areas that need to be examined and require a level of rigor to be applies to ensure the potential for getting it wrong are minimised.

And your right - mining is the acid test of all resource estimates - I look forward to the reconciliation information during mining and I am sure there is some upside in the first 10-12m which is always problematic to model.

I would think while there are some high grade areas in both the native cu and primary zone it would be interesting to see how the greater bulk of the deposit performs over time. The company should report actual metal against the block model once they get out of the edge zones and into the meat of the deposit.

While there is a lot of discussion on the native copper, extractions from the resource model based on mineralisation type with grade/tonnage for each has not been undertaken - this would give a better picture of potential rather than just total tonnes/grade at a number of cut-offs.

Even a percentage breakdown of tonnes for oxide copper/native copper/transitional chalcocite dominant/primary chalcopyrite mineralisation would go along way in assisting people with the big picture.

Cheers
    T

For the share holders, I also hope they rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.