CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Even a percentage breakdown of tonnes for oxide copper/native...

1. 46,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8808
    "Even a percentage breakdown of tonnes for oxide copper/native copper/transitional chalcocite dominant/primary chalcopyrite mineralisation would go along way in assisting people with the big picture."

Well Tuskie AOH is in the same MT Isa inlier and they can do what you have suggested above - I posted a JPG of what we are talking about but it was TOUD as being off topic.

Apparently CDU is a rare beast - so unique that it cannot be compared with any industry peers . This is Cudeco the rarest of the rare so much missing NCU its everywhere - its even in the 1 mtr deep electrical trenches.

Its amazing they could even find any sterile grunge to build the plant such is the richness of the Rocklands EPM - No wonder the JORC couldn't cope with the sheer weight of data 300km of cores the mind boggles - The more they drill the more NCU that is lost. :)

Bring on production I say either the naysayers or the flag waivers are going to have an awful loot of egg to wipe of their faces !

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.