CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-355

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Max you are finally writing to the right person.

The present mob should be out of office at the next elections.

What is incredible is we really are not allowed to write in words what is really happening? We actually do not have freedom of speech. So our right to defend to the death peoples rights to free speech is gone, and to make matters worse it is all under the banner of political correctiveness. My personal belief is political correctiveness is an evil. We used to use good manners.

Part of the reason why American humour is lousy is the desire not to offend anyone. What makes humour funny is it offends someone. The joke today about, not dying a virgin because there is a bunch of terrorists in heaven waiting for you, is poking fun at a certain religion. I think it is funny, but to some it could be offensive.

Remember the bloke Emile Zola, remember the incident of Devils Island.

Look at todays trading in CDU relentlessly pushed down and at the end of the day lower.

I suspect we no longer have a securities exchange based on the simple concept of an ongoing auction. The dark pools I suspect is nothing other than a parallel universe designed to make a laughing stock of the main market. I wonder if a group of people can set the price of almost any stock (possibly other than the giant players) and the entire market could be manoeuvred any which way. I hope the Liberals will think this is worth investigating.

A proper marketing of securities, is one of the basics of Liberalism. Remember, Menzies said the middle class were the forgotten class and he based his party on that.

Middle class money is the main money in this marketplace. Is it right to create a group of markets that milks it. Nev is proving his version of the mathematics. We need to look beyond the mathematics, to the reason why and the politics.

Hiding behind political correctiveness and creating a situation where people can't criticise what is happening is the perfect con.

Plausible deniability as a get out of gaol card is unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.