CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

More eloquently put than you give yourself credit for Leto, and...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    More eloquently put than you give yourself credit for Leto, and true in the sentiment of your post, which I totally agree with. There is an extraordinary power in the written and spoken language which many of us use to either our own advantage or to put someone down in subtle ways... "frivolous or trivial - misdirected, at worst, vexatious" are hardly compliments it doesn't matter which way one looks at it.

What I find interesting in the situation with Max and his endeavour, is his dogged determinism to get to the bottom of what he considers an injustice related to his investment in CDU. It is totally irrelevant what I or anyone else thinks about his actions, there were many people prior to the GFC that had been 'harassing' financial sectors and bodies for years about the injustice that was happening, they were made about to be fools and 'malicious'...we are all listening now.

Keep going Max until you yourself are satisfied you have reached the end of the line, and then know you did everything you could to obtain answers from the appropriate bodies...glad to see you still have some investment in CDU, hope you do well in the future.

Cheers to longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.