CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi MaxBernie Ripoll lives just around the corner from me. From...

1. 525 Posts.
    Hi Max

Bernie Ripoll lives just around the corner from me. From personal experience I think he would be highly amenable to a personal appointment to explain this matter in depth ,if you happen to live in QLD. I have had personal discussions with him whilst acting as president of an action group. If you think trading practices are bad on the ASX ,imagine what they can be like on an exchange with virtually no liquidity. The Premium Income Fund was once part of MFS , the directors are currently being prosecuted by ASIC for backdating property contracts and then on selling these contracts to the PIF ,after the GFC . The PIF was then placed on the NSX. We informed ASIC this would be a disaster for investors, to no avail. After the inevitable dilution caused by a Rights issue the value of an original one dollar (1.00$)investment is now trading at one cent (1c)
    I personally am aware of investors who have lost many millions of dollars in this fund which has ruined their lives. I believe submission's regarding ASIC performance have to be sent in around March 2014.
    Good luck with the campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.