CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU'ers,The following is the text of a letter that I...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the text of a letter that I forwarded on the 4th October, 2012, to the Hon.Bernie Ripoll,MP, Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer, concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU)Securities on the ASX:-
    "CuDeco(CDU) Limited - Trading.

Dear Hon. Bernie Ripoll, MP,

I refer to my letter to you on the 29th September, 2012, concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Limited Securities and requesting a Parliamentary Enquiry to examine.

It would appear that all my recent correspondence to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC) is being treated with disdain. I cannot get a response from them.

Therefore, I have made a précis of my correspondence to you, to appraise you with how I see the situation with CuDeco(CDU) Trading on the ASX:-

CuDeco(CDU) Limited is a Junior Mining Company located in Cloncurry, Queensland.

The mining tenement is called Rocklands and to date has over 1 million tonnes of mineralisation, such as copper, gold and cobalt ready to be mined when all structures are completed. Mining is expected to start late 2013.

Since CuDeco Limited started drilling at Rocklands in 2006, on most occasions when a good drilling announcement has been made by the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX), the CDU share price has been capped as a result of share churning by an unknown Group.

As a result, a “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document has been developed by a CDU shareholder.

This Document can be downloaded on:-

http://www.s......com/cudeco_research/collections

Reports completed up to the present time reveal the need for a forensic examination of CDU Securities traded on the ASX.

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC), have indicated that they do not have unlimited resources, and have not acted. It would appear
    the surveillance techniques used are not able to detect some forms of manipulation evident in trading as revealed by the research in the “CuDeco Shareholder Research”
    Document.

In Chapter 5.4 of the “CuDeco Shareholder Research” Document, the research has indicated that there is a need for a number of Audits into the following Issues of trading in CuDeco(CDU) Securities:-

Issue 1 The Dominance Over Trading by Institutions.

Issue 2 Transactions that bypass Normal Trading (i.e. Off Market).

Issue 3 Dominance Over Auction Pricing.

Issue 4 Dominance Over Price Movements (Up Ticks and Down Ticks).

Issue 5 Repetitive Selling into Significant Announcements.

Issue 6 Algorithmic Trading.

Issue 7 Confusion over the use of Broker Settlement Accounts.

Issue 8 Possible Loss Making Trading – Genuineness of Trading.

Issue 9 Short Selling.

Issue 10 Misinformation Related to ASX JORC Compliance.

Issue 11 18th August, 2110, Trading of CDU Securities on the ASX.

Issue 12 Regulatory Issues.

Chapter 5.4 - pages 3-13, give an excellent summary of the above 12 Issues. They make very compelling reading. Other areas of the Australian Securities Exchange may also be affected.

In addition, Chapter 6, Section 4 – pages 34-38, give an overview of Share Market Trends, Trading Behaviours and Market Trends over 2.5 years of CDU trading from January, 2010, through to June, 2012.

Some questions needing investigation are:-

1. How can such levels of Wash Trades evident in the trading of CDU not be viewed upon with suspicion?

2. What steps have been taken by the Australian Securities and InvestmentsCommission(ASIC), to ensure that these Wash Trades are above board?

3. How can persistent data anomalies associated with shorting CDU, where reported data doesn’t match daily trading or the register, be sanctioned by Authorities, when it clearly doesn’t add up and looks to short circuit
    price discovery by allowing covering off-market?

4. How can high volumes of Dark Trades be judged as not presenting market issues when clearly nothing is known about such activity?

5. Why has there not been an investigation by ASIC into an unsigned document “F..... S...........” circulated to subscribers about CDU around the 18th August, 2010?

6. Why the misinformation related to the ASX JORC Compliance?

7. Why no Forensic Audit of the trading of CDU Securities on the 18th August, 2010?

Thousands of people associated in some way with CuDeco(CDU) share trading have suffered as a result of financial losses and/or severe stress. It is incumbent that malpractice in the share market be eliminated by the Authorities responsible for the oversight of the ASX. In the absence of any positive action by the Regulator(ASIC),
    I feel a Parliamentary Enquiry is needed to fix the problem.

Yours sincerely,

Maxw........"

Referred for the information of CDU shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.