CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU'ers,The following is the text of an email I have sent to...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi CDU'ers,

The following is the text of an email I have sent to the undermenioned sources concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities:

Subject: "CuDeco(CDU) Trading" 29th September, 2012.

1.Ms.Leigh Sales,Programme Presenter, The ABC 7.30 Report.

2.The Editor,The Australian Financial Review.

3.Mr. Alan Kohler, Business Spectator.

4.Mr.Hedley Thomas,National Chief Correspondent,The Australian.

"Dear ...................

Further to my e-mail of the 6th September, 2012, concerning the trading of CuDeco(CDU) Securities, I wish to inform you that additional research has been undertaken on the "CuDeco Shareholder Research" Document.

The latest research offering is titled:

6.4 TRADING FEATURING SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASED ASX ACTIVITY OVER REGISTRY ACTIVITY

(Wash Trades versus Dark Pool Trades, plus Settlement Issues)

The direct link is:

http://www.s......com/doc/107397935/6-4-Trading-Featuring-Substantially-Increased-ASX-Activity-Over-Registry-Activity

Section 4 of Chapter 6.4 (pages 33 -37) gives an overview of Share Market Trends, Trading Behaviours and Market Events over 2.5 years of trading from January, 2010, through to June, 2012.

It is important to read this Section so that you can digest the summary of CuDeco(CDU) Market Events over this period.

The research reveals and highlights the need for Audits to unravel the reasons for the anomalous data trends in CuDeco(CDU) Securities, and the entities that have been responsible for them.

Illegal practices must be eliminated to provide a just and proper share maket operation.

The matter is referred so that you can determine whether it is worthwhile for you to bring any illegal practices to the Public attention.

Yous sincerely,

Maxw...

Full Document Access: http://www.s.....com/cudeco_research"

Referred for the information of CuDeco shareholders concerned.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.