CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) trading - representations, page-87

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    James,

Ignorance of the facts is not an excuse for your repeated accusations and assertions about me or other members here. When somebody asks any questions or presents any real information you frequently quote them as saying something completely different to what they actually said, then accuse them of being "part of what I am writing about" and make baseless accusations like "For very obvious reasons you support what is going on".

Anybody that can read English can see that I have never made the claims that you attempt to attribute to me and my very first post in this thread made my view of the subject quite clear and its contrary to your twisted interpretation. In fact the majority of what I have written to you was in fact questions about the obvious flaws in your theories. So when you state "Frankly I do not believe you", I really don't give a fat rats what you believe. Even the most argumentative fool can't reasonably claim that they do not believe a question! May as well say "I don't believe in fish".

Your story has more holes in it than the government's home insulation scheme. You repeatedly claim that its impossible to have two markets for the same product at the same time yet the simple fact escapes you (despite being told by multiple people) that this is exactly what has been happening since before you even heard of the stock market.

Have you even heard of duel listed stocks whereby a company is listed on multiple stock exchanges ? Two separate pools for trading works just fine and always has. Many of our larest companies have been duel or even tri listed for decades. Have you even heard of ADRs which allow Americans to trade in foreign stocks on their own exchanges. Do you know how many other countries have similar schemes and how many years they have been running successfully, even though you personally seem not to know about them? And now Australia finally has a competitor for the ASX (ie Chi-X) which is of course an alternate market for stocks but apparently you don't believe thats possible either. Anybody would think you were a shareholder in the ASX with your ludicrous "it can't work" stories.

Your ignorance about how the system works doesn't make the entire system broken. Your argument is analogous to saying "Some people drowned when the boat sank therefore all water is evil and should be erradicated". Despite your blatently incorrect claims, I am not a person is happy with the entire system and in recent years I have written many posts about significant issues which I believe need addressing to make things fairer to the retail investors, of which I am one.

Despite knowing my position you make repeated inferences that I am a conspirator as part of your silly game. I request that you cease doing so immediately as my tollerance you your accusations has dried up.

PS. Allowing algos or any other participants to avoid marketable parcel rules or normal time to live constraints on orders is just plain immoral in my opinion. As I have stated in the past I have no specific involvement in any of these practices nor to I benefit from either but I do have a reasonable understanding of how the system works. I believe its been amply demonstrated that you are barking up the wrong tree with your stories, accusations and general loosy goosy approach to the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.