CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Et al,Alas, it is the quiet time of the year to get news from...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Et al,

Alas, it is the quiet time of the year to get news from Parliamentarians; and no news has been received about the establishment of a Government Enquiry into CuDeco(CDU) trading.

Additionally, several investigations are currently being undertaken by ASIC. These will necessitate deep investigation to work through the various processes involved.

I took the opportunity, and have written to CuDeco Management, to try and find out what, if anything, is happening with the Compensation Claim for affected CDU shareholders; as a result of the trading of CDU shares on the ASX on the 18th August, 2010.

I have followed up with a strong and compelling written case for CuDeco Management to do something positive for the great injustice done to those long-term loyal CDU supporters.

We helped too, when the going was tough through the years 2007, 2008 and 2009.

However, I understand the Chairman, Mr. Wayne McCrae, is overseas at the present time, so probably I won't receive a reply until some time in January, 2011.

Nev has submitted a 3rd detailed complaint to ASIC, and this is also under consideration.

I have also made a copious submission to the Australian Federal Police requesting an investigation into matters relating to misleading and deceptive conduct. This too may also take some time for full enquiries to be thoroughly undertaken.

Great to see the CuDeco shareprice consolidating back to pre-18th August, 2010, levels.

A very Happy and Holy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all CDU believers.

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.