CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) - trading - update, page-114

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "We need honesty and integrity in our share trading activities to ensure a fair deal is given to all investors not just a privileged few"

Maxw,

Unfortunately, (although I agree with you 100% on this one), I have learnt not to hold my breath for this to happen.

For, a couple of weeks ago, I have lodged a formal complaint about a very obvious share price manipulation occurring in another company with what I believed at the time they wery supporting evidence of my claim. Yesterday, after a while of course, I received a reply from them. And guess what....... The usual standard reply letter that comes along with their reply. Nothing more and nothing less.

I believe now, that when they reply to someone's written complaint/enquiry, they go to their website and do, "Eny meny miny mo", I don't know how it is spelled correctly, and then push the reply button.

These people command a hell of a lot sharemarket and without much control. For, IMO if they are to be controlled, the market will reach a stalemate where not many shares will move here and there and around thus possibly causing some liquidity problems.

DYOR.

Buddy

PS. Maxw, I am still following through, what I told you I would do. At a cost of course. But that's for me to worry about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.