CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco(cdu) - trading, page-47

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Aka,

Considering that I have been away since the 13th, day on which I stopped posting in CDU, and there was a lot of catching up to do, the average of my posting per day amounted to around 4 posts per day.

Now, if we compare apples with apples, How many posts do you, and many others post on each and every day. Besides, when I post and the times that I do post, not many others do, and HC is not frequented as much either.

Stop playing the player mate and concentrate on the ball. The end result, would mean a better and cleaner game of soccer for all to enjoy.

As for your statement about me being incorrect about what you posted, the only way to prove it, is for you to copy and post it here for everyone to see. If I am wrong I will quickly and unequivocally apologize. So it is now up to you. I can't do it.

I also said in my last post to you that As far as I am concerned it is the end of that., but you are keeping on bringing it up. Is it because it is Buddy's bashing times.?? Again.??

As for the Company wanting to look at the course of trading and asking ASIC to look into it, why don't they, What's there to stop them.
    I would be glad if they did. At least we could put an end to these talks and speculations once and for all. Besides, it didn't effect me one iota simply because I didn't sell any of my shares at that time.

Have a good day. I am going to have one.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.