CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

'In a major achievement for Queensland’s mining industry,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    'In a major achievement for Queensland’s mining industry, Queensland copper producer CuDeco Limited (ASX:CDU) announced today the official opening of its flagship Rocklands Copper Mine near Cloncurry, north-west Queensland'

Well it has certainly been a long time coming but finally 'Cudeco opens its flagship Rocklands Copper mine' it has been an epic journey to get to this point and although there was a comment by the new Chair about delivering wealth for shareholders....

'Welcoming the special guests, CuDeco’s Managing Director, Dr Dianmin Chen, said the new mine had created significant employment, investment and economic growth opportunities for the region while delivering wealth for shareholders.' we clearly have some way to go before that comment comes into its own.

Right now however we have a major milestone to at least acknowledge and from here be a little more optimistic into the future... as shareholders we have had a ride that has probably taught most of us all the lessons that we will ever need or  want. We have acted in good faith and it is sincerely hoped that time is on our side as CDU could finally start to deliver on promises made far too quickly and far too resolutely in the past.

For all of the die hard stalwarts...all the best to you all in the future...it has been a very tough ride but all things must pass... including the bad times..

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.