CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco discounted, page-18

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi CDU'ers,

Do you notice no tu's for this Post.

Well perhaps it is an opportune time to remind current CDU shareholders, many who may be unaware of the existence, of the "CuDeco Shareholder Research" document.

This document may be read or obtained by using the Google process.

In particular, the complaint made to ASIC - 2013-2.

This is an interesting and enlightening exposure of the workings of the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX) in relation to CuDeco(CDU) stock, and indeed, many others.

However, it gives a good understanding of how the ASX can allow highly questionable dealings to occur. In fact, many non-holders of CuDeco have scoffed at this weighty tome, but a great deal of forensic accounting supports the submission.

Personally, I am looking forward to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC) response in endeavouring to defend the indefensible.

ASIC's response to Chapter 3.3 Market Manipulation, 7.5 Months of Auction Investigation and Down Tick Analysis hopefully should answer a great many queries that have been exercising the minds of investors.

I would hazard a guess and state that as a result of this Investigation by the Senate Inquiry. it will be responsible for creating a demand for a Royal Commission into the Securities Industry.

2014 is going to be an intertesting year for CDU shareholders.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.