CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco discounted, page-25

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Hoots,

CDU is in battle with the share price.

The company has called on ASIC for surveillance and it got knocked back. It is like a ship without a rudder until cash flow time arrives.

It does not worry me to any great extent how low the price is. I have my CDU holding and will survive any circumstance as I have permanent income guaranteed.

Sometimes I have to sell off a few to meet my Margin Loan commitment but I re-coup later on when CDU rises.

The thing that worries me the most is those CDU shareholders in Financial Stress; and I know a few of them having got to know them over the years.

A fair market is what is required not an uneven playing field with bots in control. CuDeco is an up and coming miner and it is only a matter of getting to production for all to benefit financially.

I would prefer long-term CDU shareholders to retain their shares rather than them to go to newcomers looking for a quick buck. That is why I suggest we draw a line in the sand at $1.66. At $1.66 they are a bargain and I would suggest you know that I am right.

cheers

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.