CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco discounted, page-53

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I think that there is a small attempt at ramping something that it is not there Maxw.

And, even that line in the sand which you made a mention to at $1.66 per share, is no longer there.

Finally, who are the CDU Shareholders that are financially stressed and that needs our support.?? Be interesting to find out.

Something is not right IMO, and whatever ramp that you and I will post in HC, will make little difference, if any, to our sp. Someone is in the know more than what you and I are.

M&G didn't sell out of their holdings just for the sake of making a loss, or for no reasons whatsoever. Nor did they sell out just to show to all and sundries that they were fools.

Someone here would like us to believe that, and that it was the case, but no supporting evidence at all have been posted to date.

I still can't believe what posters said about Karklene/Penny when she sold out at more than $5 per share, and how much caning they gave to her for doing so. I think that she might be laughing her head off at the ones that did that to her at the time.

Good luck to all of us here, and silly for us for not doing the same.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.