CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

For those of you who expressed concern about my health, I advise that my fractured back has healed and the garden is, like CuDeco, about to come into full bloom.

I'm back, my back's back and I have not been completely crushed by the crusher.

To see the mobile crusher producing direct shipment ore was something I had not anticipated. It came as a welcome surprise.

My belief was that cash flow would only be generated with the commissioning of the primary crusher. I got that wrong. Now we will have two crushers working in tandem making money.

I was also wrong in thinking the primary crusher would have a throughput of four and a half million tonnes per annum.

Now with the schedule increased to 5 million tonnes per annum throughput, the implication has meant I have had to reappraise my thoughts onto a higher profitability scale, also taking into consideration the higher grades of ore coming out of the Las Minerale open cut [ Exceeded company's expectations] and also considering the rich lode beckons at the 45 metre level

Wayne has said that he looks forward to the day when Rocklands will do the talking for him. That day is fast approaching.

My sister made two observations the other day.

1 Cudeco is not going broke
    2 CuDeco is going mining

For a third , I add mine.

3 CuDeco will be very rewarding to share holders.

Back to the garden, breathe the fresh air, feed the birds, water the flowers. All's right with the world. They say, Close to the earth closer to God and that's where I prefer to be. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.