CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-111

1. 46,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8866
    "Hoots, you say that people wont make investment decisions based on what is said on HC"

Underlined what I said was what gets posted here wont affect the share price ( IMO )- I have no doubt some people base their stockmarket investments on what they read on share bulletain boards - some people als backed NSW in the State of Origin for the last 8 years - Fools and their money are eaily parted ")

Seriously anyone who buys or sells stocks soley on what they read here shouldnt be invested in the stockmarket - I see you have been a member since 2009 - you should know that I have posted multiple posts on CDU daily for most of that time - I used to be popular even getting daily gold stars for well reasearched and reasoned posts - Im sure you would be aware of my sparring with Zeds and Meerkat over the years when I beleived they were posting downramps - As It turns out Zedster was way out with his prediction CDU would fall from $5 to $2.49 -it went to $1.70 - Clearly he was right and I was wrong - My posts have always been reasoned its jsut that I am considered a Judas now for questioning why the carpet doesnt match the curtains.

I remember several other Judas before me . like Whale Watcher and Tweets also onetime stauch CDU supporters who got off the CDU train in advance of the JORC fiasco - Whalewatcher posted for months that the JORC would fall way short of Scorpions muted 30mt at 3% in the measured catagory - I dismissed W.W posting as a jilted lover with an AXE to grind I was caught up in the groupthink mentality when I should have cleary been heading the early warning signs.

I got caught in August 2010 like everyone else - I took up my 2 X $5k palcemnts in the $2.50 SPP and I was topping at $6 when Dundee were selling out prior to the 2009 AGM - I think I have earned my stripes on this stock - I tend to keep an open mind on these things while the trust me mob just cross their fingers and toes and hope it will turn out the nudge and wink refernces to the missing $$$$$ of non disclosed JORC copper. actaully pans out to be true .

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.