CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I asked my broker when does he think that M&G will stop selling...

1. 41 Posts.
    I asked my broker when does he think that M&G will stop selling aussie stocks indiscriminately in this manner? He said,who the hell knows? they dont take calls.

He pointed me to Medusa Mining MML. MMG started selling down MML in February 2013 when the stock was $5.00 and sold it down to $1.27c on 13th June 2013. As soon as they stopped selling the stock has traded today above $2.30c.today.

Resolute Mining: Same started selling in December 2012 at $1.80 and have forced the price down with pressure selling to around 80c in May. CDU same,same from $3.60 to $1.65 in less than two months. Surely M&G must have a broker in Australia advising them, surely they just arent in the business to lose their own shareholders funds. Anyway this is just three of numerous companies that they have plundered. The point is that it is just destroying Aussie companies shareholders and that people have long memories when these types of companies enter a stock. If I see M&G buying I am an instant seller now.

My indicated prices above, of the buy and sell of these above three companies may not be accurate to the cent because of the way these big companies report they do not always have all the information, but from my investigation into the times of sales compared with the charts and prices of the effected companies the details are close enough and the story is unaffected. I am not an advisor, nor am I an expert, but I am experienced enough to know when I see stupidity and inexperience of some of these people who play in big funds on a grand scale.. Then on the other hand you usually see experienced traders and fund managers like Blackrock that come in a swoop n these messy funds who sell out of control, thus taking advantage of their inexperience. The internet says that M&G 5.3 Billion in the 2012 financial year. I guess this says it all. The fund manager Graeme French, says," I apologise" look up M&G Internet.. All he had to do was "stay the position"and would be"smelling like a rose". Do your own Research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.