CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-118

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""the forum

i would like to bring attention to both underlined and hotrocks posts on this thread""

And what with should we pay attention to turboprop.??

I hope that you don't mean to tell us that we have to pay attention to the following remarks made by Hotrocks which I copied and pasted below lol.

""The bottom line these days, from my experience, is that the majority of capital partners/suitors/potential partners, that I know, do not need/want a DFS/BFS nor do they want to be involved in a public company at the outset. They want a resource!""

Now, if you were to read that part properly, what has that got to do with the prices of eggs in China for God' Sake.

In case he didn't, or he hasn't noticed it before he posted such a statement, CDU, like it or lump it, is a "PUBLICLY LISTED COMPANY", Not a "PRIVATE" One....... Period!!!

Talk about trying to compare walnuts with Bananas ROFLMAO!!!

I suppose he is right in one sense though, as they are both edible and, in the case of Companies although totally different because one is private and the other is public, they are still defined as being companies. :-) :-)

And then, we have the capers of underlined making some threats and point out all the legalities to another poster simply because he doesn't agree with what he is writing.

Now, one would be forgiven to think that, that was the job of the company itself, or of a company executive to do such a thing, not an anonymous HC poster for God's sake.

Unless of course he is one of such a person employed by the company and posting in HC in disguise.

The part that gets to me though, like someone wrote the other day, is in regard to all the unfounded and baseless rampings made by the Cheering Squad Club Members.

How about the huge cusher issue that was pushed down our throats and reminded us at least 15 or 20 times a day. And then what about the DSO to be sold as a consequence of that crusher that was supposed of being ready by the end of December last, which were also made on a day in day out basis.??

Could any of those statements made by the ramping club members be treated in the same way as underlined suggested in his scathing answers and remarks to AKA.??

THINK ABOUT IT and then come back to me. I know already what the answer should be if you want to reply to me.

Now, what about that part where if someone was to pursue that issue legally for possibly encouraging others to part from their own hard earned, and then seeing their money disappearing and/or vanishing into thin air.?? HOW ABOUT IT!!! Could that be treated as well as a possible litigation issue.??
    After all, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Finally, and IMHO, the posts and remarks made in these threads of late, with all the personal attacks and abuse, are getting more and more ridiculous and childish and have degenerated to such a low level which, IMO, have become nothing less than a total waste of HC pixels and space.

Why can't we just discuss CDU and all it's issues, "GOOD OR BAD", instead of resorting to personal attack.?????

Now you, and whoever else that might choose to do so, can all go for it and TD's my post as much as you like but, and in reality, "it is that truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"!!

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.