CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-176

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

jantimot

I should have been more specific. My understanding is that modifications to the crusher allow for an increase in throughput from 3 to 5 million tonnes per annum and that the 30 million tonnes of ore to be processed to be done in 6 years instead of the original time of ten years.

This means that the profits that were to be generated in ten years will now be available over 6 years.

The 300,000 tonnes of stockpiled ore [ it could be more by now] all exceeded the JORC figure some by a wide margin and the really good stuff awaits at the 45-46 metre level. So stay tuned .

What has been dug up so far has exceeded CuDeco's expectations and I like the high grade ore in the new discovery at Rocklands South.

When you can simply excavate direct shipping ore and not have to treat it, I call that a low cost operation.

Time will tell how profitable CuDeco will be but I am more than pleased that CuDeco will achieve mining status. It has come a long way from when it had the lowest share price among the junior explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.