CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Turboprop,Some more baseless garbage coming out from you while...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Turboprop,

Some more baseless garbage coming out from you while having a good go at baiting me once more. But, what's new lol.
    Just in case you have missed it in the past, and it is obvious that you did, I bought into CDU when I thought that the Coy was run in a proper way and when I believed that a JORC ramped to high heavens by a few here, (and a few that left for greener pastures), was going to be the JORC of the century. What a disaster it turned out to be instead.
    And what about the 50mill tonnes at 3% copper or even more.??

As such it is unfortunate but I got caught out in that bulldust stirred up by a few but, unlike many others, I don't blame M&G for selling, nor trying my best in blaming or pointing the finger to the shorters and the churners for the present state of our sp. It is all of our own creation. PERIOD!!!

To me, to say that and point the finger at someone else for our demise, that would be very childish indeed. It only proves that we are willing (Like children do), to put the blames on everything else for our own stupidities. IMO, it is the company's doings and the current copper prices that caused this to happen, not M&G for wanting to sell out and, if we are to read what we have been told, M&G is selling out simply because they are sick and tired of waiting for something to happen.

And what a disaster it turned out when no one within the company with power have any decency to return any of some shareholders calls, or better still, being very selective on whom they are willing to talk to. And what about sending reports only to some selected few or where a shareholder holds a certain amount of shares and not to the others.
    One could be forgiven to think that every shareholder regardless of the size of his/hers holding in a company, is an owner of the company and will have to be treated equally. Isn't that what Democracy is all about and what the Corporation Act states.??

Have you ever received a letter from the company giving you an option to either receive your report and what ever other correspondence in writing, or send it to you via E-mail.?? I SURE HAVEN'T!!! And yet, the company thought best in deciding it for me. ROFLMAO!!!

And then we have the capers of JC telling us about the reds under the bed, the third Reich and every other thing that could have caused our sp to flounder, while looking the other way about how CDU is going about their business.
    I know that it has been discussed ad nauseum before about the company not wanting to release a DFS, (AS TO WHY THAT I REALLY DON'T KNOW) but, what is wrong with at least updating the current JORC especially after having drilled countless more numbers of kilometres of holes and continuously telling us of the good results and showing us the pretty and colourful pictures.???

And what about when a company that is within the ASX 200 companies doesn't make use of someone else the likes of Computershare or whoever else, to handle the proxy votes when required, and kept secret, instead of wanting to handle that part themselves when the possibilities are there that they will gain knowledge of who is voting in favour of what they propose and who is not.?? When you go voting in an election or a referendum do you vote in front of someone else, and/or does you name appears on top the voting papers for everyone to see.??

In all of my years in investing, I have never seen a company doing contra with suppliers (The cranes contra is a typical example of that) instead of paying them with cash. Tell me turboprop, Are we running a bartering shop or a proper mining company.?? Sometime I wonder. Especially when no one knows if the exchange of shares in lieu of what we are getting in return is fully representative of the correct price value.

And then we have that famous UNDER BUDGET costs bragged about, when no one knows what the real budgeted figure was at the beginning of time. (LOOK MUM, I didn't dirty my pants today says little Johnny as they looked clean on the outside, little did he say to his mum though, that he dirty them on the inside and stink like hell LOL). :-)

And then this comment of yours:

" for someone that still owns stock and said that now is the time put cdu in the bottom draw . and says you hold stock being bought at far higher prices as we are now at a low, sure confuses me "

Well turboprop, especially after reading those comments of your above, it is very obvious that you get very very easily confused. After all what is there to get confused abut in buying some shares at a higher price than what they are currently at.?? You can't tell me that I am the only one having experienced such a factor.
    Please put up their hands on who is in the same predicament as I am. You don't have to be ashamed of doing it as I am quite sure that you are not alone.
    And what about you Turboprop, are you in front with your CDU shares.??

Sometime one has to wonder the real "maturity", or should I call it "immaturity", of some posters frequenting these threads. After all anything and everything that can be thrown towards a poster that dare of showing differing opinions, even if they are laughable, or because the person with the opposing view refuses to wear rosed coloured glasses, will do.

It think that it is enough for now. But if you think that it is not, just let me know and I will do my best to oblige you.

And in finishing off, I thank you once again for the poor attempt at baiting me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.