CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-81

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

buddy134,

Better to get the crusher right to munch those 5 million tonnes a year . In the meantime, as we await commissioning of the primary crusher, the mobile crusher is producing direct shipment ore. What an unexpected bonus eh?

The higher throughput of 5 million tonnes per annum is very welcome and worth waiting for as it will boost considerably the profits and thus the quarterly dividends. The profits for ten years will now be achieved in 6 years.

As I have said to another poster whose nic escapes me, the Queensland Government is desperate for every opportunity to increase revenue and it would be foolhardy of it indeed if it were to delay unduly the increase in throughput to 5 million tonnes per year.

Bear in mind that Wayne has indicated that Rocklands can sustain a 10 million tonne per year operation and that would be a consideration should the right circumstances apply.

Bear in mind also that Wilgar will be mined and add to the profits. Did you get to check the geological map of Queensland noting Wilgar for its uranium?

The rich ore now being found at Rocklands South combined with that high grade ore found at Fairfield ensures supply of higher grade ore beyond the 6 year period.

The Rocklands tenement is underexplored with numerous targets to be drilled or further drilled and the new tenement also has a number of areas of interest.

The drilling exploration program has at least a ten year course to run.

Wayne has said the search is on for another Las Minerale . He may well change that to say the search is on for another Rocklands South with what is now being discovered there at depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.