CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi all, just observing the change in sentiment on the boards...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    Hi all, just observing the change in sentiment on the boards these days. It is all well and good that certain posters spend all their days being negative on stocks they don't own, hey as they continue to point out its their right to do so and as they point out "we have been right and you loser shareholders have been wrong so far". I personally would have better things to do in life than hanging around boards on internet sites commenting on performance of companies I don't have an interest in, but hey that's just me.
    Anyway I digress, what does get my back up however is certain posters who have to continuely be negative and point out all that they consider to be bad about our company, but never acknowledging anything that might be good. It is more annoying than a baseless ramp, at least I understand that to some degree, they have skin in the game and sometimes being positive is all we have when things are tough like present.
    Still I guess guys like zed, janti, alan, and others have been consistent in their view so have that as credibility and up till this point have been right. Others however have spent years trying to convince people how their negativity was ill founded only to now act in a manner that they use to complain about. Once again their right I Know.
    You may all be right and our company is a trainwreck with no chance of returning anything of note to shareholders, but you know what you may also be wrong, so lets all just get back to being objective, no matter what side you sit on. All I know for a fact, is there are a lot of great hardworking people trying to make a go of something in outback Australia, with no hidden agendas just a hope of being a great Australian story. Ill stick with them for the moment, and leave the rest to all the smart analysts who sit behind their computers claiming to know how they could of and would have done it better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.