CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-93

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "The higher throughput of 5 million tonnes per annum is very welcome and worth waiting for as it will boost considerably the profits and thus the quarterly dividends. The profits for ten years will now be achieved in 6 years."

Hi Roh,

Those dividends that you've mentioned above will then increase to at least $1.50 quarterly (It used to be $1 at least per quarter), and the ones that Conix forecasted would go up to at least $16.66 ( {$10:3} x 5), and up to 25.00 per quarter ( $15:3 ) X 5.
    Not bad hey... Especially when we don't know what the Chinese think about all of this and if they will be happy to see all that money going out without keeping any of it left for future exploration and expansions.

What you fail to calculate though, is how much NPAT plus royalties and all other incidentals, CDU will have to be making to allow for that to happen. But then you will need to have a calculator able to handle those big figures as well.
    Maybe you should try and, if you can't, just let me know and I will quickly oblige not just you, but the whole forum as well, what that magic figure will have to be ROFLMAO!!!

Maybe coming down to the "REALITY WORLD" instead of living in "DREAMWORLD" would go a long way towards credibility.

And, as for the rest of your post one has just got to take all of the conjectures written therein, and what is there left.??? It seems very strange to me that you seem to know a hell of a lot more about CDU in general than what WM knows about it himself or, what he is not telling us. Now, why is that.?? And why does WM would need your help to tell us what we have got and not doing it himself. ??????????????

CONJECTURES UNLIMITED would be a good name for an unlisted company IMO. The real potential for such a company could be endless. Especially for some HC posters that rely on that information to base their investments decisions upon.

I now go back to the third last paragraph of mine above, excluding this last one, for the correct answer and opinion to your comments. "REALITY WORLD" not "DREAMWORLD"!!! Especially when one has to pay to enter "DREAMWORLD" (on the Gold Coast of course), when the "REALITY WORLD" is for free if one wants to make use of it and see the real light.

In closing, I wonder if you have followed and acted on what many other rampers have stated that they have been doing while the sp was coming down at the rate of knots from $4 or more to the current prices. LOADING, and more LOADING, and more loading, while the price was rushing down. (If they were doing it of course, and not just being the usual ramping talks).

And NO Roh, I am not baiting you at all. I am just expressing my own views and opinions about what you are writing on a constant basis by ways of conjectures without offering some supporting and solid evidence in what you are saying. Give us some irrefutable evidence and then I will agree with you.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.