CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco matters, page-95

1. 46,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8808
    GJCL ? Underlined - ET AL - CDU is an ASX 200 stock its not a penny stock like QMN and GBZ - Nothing any of us post here is going to move the CDU S/P peolpe place far to much importance of what can be achieved on stock bulletin boards - sure they can influence or even orchestrate some pump and dumps on the micro cap stocks but the days of posts here having any bearing on the CDU share price have long past.

To say my posts are aimed at taking money out of retirees pockets are fanciful and insulting - The same old rhetoric about the conspiracy theories have been posted on here as long as I have been in the stock - The conspiracy theory about the Xmen suppressing the price for years turned out to be a complete furphy - Now we have some other unknown taking up the batten.

The S/P is tanking because the largest shareholder is unwinding their position - if M & G thought posters on hot copper had any infulence I expect ty would prefer the upramps that way they could unload at higher prices.

I have stated I no longer have blind faith when it comes to stockmarket tahts not stock specific to CDU - I simply want to know the answers to a few questions - I have every right to post here without being told to bugger off - if peolpe dont like what certain posters post then just put them ignore - simple solution.

How can anyone value CDU without knowing the total ore reserve ? , the final capex cost for the plant, port & rail ? and how many shares will be on issue ?

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.