CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

More excellent news.Unfortunately it only fires up the...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    More excellent news.
    Unfortunately it only fires up the manipulators even more. Our ( paid?) anti cheer squad would be keeping them abreast of any developments / plans that Max has ( for instance) and they obviously look at his efforts with impunity…..at this stage.

Our SP should be where SFR were at this point of their development and that is approx $8.00…..but despite a few good share market days last week we unfortunately continue to be severely hindered/controlled by " the Boys" and therefore unable to advance at all.

I feel it won't be long before Max has no other option but to take civil action against the " so far bullet proof " manipulators. To give him confidence in taking this approach we ( long term dedicated share holders) need to let him know we will back him up with monetary support in his endeavours…..to cover ALL costs. To that end I have stated I am willing to kick in……who else is willing to build up a war chest? should Max ( or someone else) decide to go down that path once he has hit the brick wall with his letters to the government, ASIC and ASX.
    I feel all three of these groups will no longer be able to ignore Max once civil action is initiated. ….then and only then the media will want to be involved….. also I would not be surprised to see some support coming from CDU/WM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.