CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shareholder research, page-130

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    WOW lots of fun here tonight it looks like. Unfortunately I just finished watching the France game and then the Man U game. Guess I should have sat in front of the computer on a Saturday night and watched this! darn......

Anyway I didn't even bother to read much but thought I'd chime in again. Seems that's what everyone does on the weekend.

So let me try to compare the one sided view of CDU on a personal level. Every year my best mate plays in a legends event down in Adelaide. Some of the best names in tennis show up. Now everyone says the best part of showing up to that town is the night we all get to leave. However, that's not what the group of us players do that show up down there think! Sure they say it's the ugliest population in the Country and the nightlife is worse than Alice Springs! However, I guess if you actually know what is going on in that "interesting" spot it can be a wonderful place!

My point is if you have no clue on what you are talking about why not let it play out and then you'll be able to add something meaningful to the conversation! Look forward to heading back to Adelaide!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.