CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cudeco shareholder research, page-131

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hi asf
    If you are involved in a conspiracy (which I believe the churning by definition is) it just might be handy to think about the topic in general.

Anyway as Henry said in Casablanca, "Round up the usual suspects"

Who is likely to be a suspect? Anyone with a nearby situation with either an existing plant or where they will be building a plant.

So who is nearby? Two companies come to mind Xstrata and IVA are possibilities.

The two biggies also need consideration. A detective arriving at a crime scene looks for what is out of place. So what is out of place? Well, one thought and I don't know if anyone has noticed it and the thought is kinda interesting, so far there has been no TO bid.

Back to conspiracy theories. Lets say it is possible that below Rocklands lurks something very big. Say an observer has worked out it could be big but at the same time it might not be. To a major player the money expended so far is peanuts if and I say if two things happen.

The first is that they can keep the share price low, for argument sake say below $4.00. The second is an announcement needs to be made that some drill holes have gone into something at depth that tells the stalker that pay dirt is there big time. Now if the share price is sub $4.00 then the initial TO bid would likely be in the range of say $6.00. If that were to succeed then the cost of churning plus the TO price taken together would amount to a very successful campaign. Whoever is doing this knows what they are doing.

This, I suspect is what is happening. In order of suspects I go, Xstrata, IVA, Rio, BHPBIO, but it could be anyone.

This might also explain why WM is diddling about drilling holes at 2 m cts. and being very careful about deep drilling. His priority might be to get mining, de-risk the company and keep the cards close to his chest. I do not claim to be right but this is my guess.

At the moment I trust WM and believe it is appalling that the market place could be so corrupt. If what I say is correct then this churning could be effective internal company decisions. The simple process of peg a claim, analyse what is there, drill, report, organise finance, build a plant and produce metals for shareholder benefits is being interfered with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.